Tuesday, April 14, 2009

wutt ? a monster ?



WARNING : IT'S FREAKING LONG MUSHY AND PATHETIC
DON'T BLAME ME FOR NOT WARNING YOU :))

gawd ! there is something sprouting at my stomach and it's freaking me ! seriously !
there is a heartbeat within it! i do a lot of research. no, not a lot i just Google it
and it said that it's normal and blah blah aorta and NOSE FUCKING BLEEDING and like
after a few split second i breathed well inhale. pause. exhale.

but even though i do a research i want to see a doctor actually
here's my problem : ehem !
i am a one month delayed well eventually it's a normal
thing to me and i think i should be more thankful that i am delayed and whatsoevur

my tummy get bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger

whollla ! moommaa ! before you think of that !

FIRST ! i am single AND IT'S BY choice *wink*
second ! i am proud and still a virgin yes i am, you read it
right dude , but what the hell what this is happening to me

there is pumping into my tummy, my heart beat is terribly fast
how come i get pregnant without a bf ? without sex ?
demmet ! i don't even got a first kiss !
i know how to preserve myself , i want every single second of my life is
worth living for ! demmet ! what's wrong with me is it me or my body ?

what is this a monster ? or am i virgin mary LOLz it doesn't
fit me anyways ..

it's been a week since i suffering this kind of sick ?
and seriously it's really killing me i need a professional help
a doctor to be exact maybe next week, i said it to my mom
and the conversation goes like this

mom: "nahihilo kba o nasusuka ?
me: hindi po
mom: malaki ba tyan mo ?
me : ma mataba tlga ako, malaki tlga tyan ko
mom: ilang mnth kna delayed ?
me " ma hindi ako buntis ..
mom: hindi ko sinabing buntis ka
me: eh eun din yung pino point mo eh ..


gawd ! this is realy sick ! i don't wan't this i wan't to go out
but the last night i listened to a radio it's papa jack lol !
it's really funny heck ! it makes me rolflmao tlga !
and i realized am i just bored here ? am i just depressed
so because i am thinking of that shits .. oh gawd i pray for that ..

hot sunny wednesday

while i am surfing the net
my lola talk to me , smilingly and she said like this

lola:kumaen kna
me: busog pa po
lola: ano ba nararamdaman mo ? sabe ng ate mo may gumagalaw daw dyan sa tyan mo ?
buntis kaba ?
me : huh ? ina ?! hindi pano ako mabubuntis wala ako bf ?
lola: ikaw wag ka matakot saken magsabi ka kung ano ngyayare sayo ?

************cut the story *********

it's very sad that my family think of that too
well i know they had trust in me, but it's really really
freaking me, i am too young to have a baby jan, in my wildest dream
I'd never dreamed to had an unwanted pregnancy,

but when i think what if , what if it's true imaa momma monstur
hohohohho ! *insert evil laugh here*
maybe it should be cute as him
YIPEEEE !


JANN *wink

2 comments:

joanah lorraine said...

insan anu ba talaga totoo..hahaha..

rainfallmakestar said...

LOL ! na praning lng insan :)) mua !